Thursday, January 28, 2016

#MoneyLoveChallenge Day 5

http://moneylovechallenge.com/day-5/



My Money Why's (or why I want to reach yesterday's goals)

  • I want to make more money than I did last year to affirm that I made the right move changing jobs.
  • I want to make money from writing or art so that I can receive compensation for doing things that I know that I'm good at.
  • I want to be current on my bills and have a baby emergency fund so that I can feel secure.
  • I want to make charitable donations so I can make a difference in the lives of those who are doing work I enjoy and support.
  • I want to pay off my debts and be free from enslavement of credit cards and their interest.  
  • I want to pay off my debts so that I can fund my whims of today instead of paying for the whims of my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment