Saturday, February 6, 2016

#MoneyLoveChallenge Day 14

http://moneylovechallenge.com/day-14/



Be Open to Receiving.

What I Received Today:
1. Advice from my Weight Watchers leader.  And good coupons.
2. Help on the Weight Watchers website-- they offered me a "time credit" because they couldn't fix my problem (my weight showing as kgs instead of lbs)
3. Cashed in my Media Insiders points for a $25 Amazon credit so I can download Leah Remini's book and You Got Mail so I can play along with the Sorry Not Sorry podcast.  Media Insiders is an app that listens to what TV shows you watch and asks where you watched it, and gives you points.  This also means that my phone is listening to everything I say.  If you're not afraid of Big Brother, it's a relatively easy way to earn some bonus money--you can also get paid via paypal.
4.  A little boy held the door open for me.  So polite!  Especially since his dad just plowed his way through.

What I Received Recently
1.  That aforementioned raise!
2.  A Fitbit that I won at work.
3.  $25 Amazon credit from Humana Vitality
4.  My dad sent the link to download the tax software that he paid for.
5.  That free Weight Watchers membership from Humana.

No comments:

Post a Comment