Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Live More Challenge Day 2

Here are some of the things you’re going to learn in the first video:
  • Why the old model of losing weight is completely out of fashion how to have ‘fun’ fuel your weight loss
  • The biggest mistake that most women make when it comes to our bodies and why it’s so important to stop it before we do any permanent damage
  • The first two steps in my six-step method that are going to completely change the way you approach food and think about your life.

It's too late in the day for me to commit to doing something fun (other than just keep watching Shameless). But I will keep making the fun choices.

I will also commit to mindful eating, this has also been a Weight Watchers topic.  It's hard because I don't have a kitchen table.  I really need to suck it up and get the table I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment